The GBN Senior Secondary School students will :
- Attend & participate in all classes & complete the given homework.
- Attend school regularly & on time as per the school timetable.
- Participate in all extra curricular activities of the school.
- Obey, respect &honour the educational staff / instructors and all other workers of the school.
- Handle school property with care.
- Keep the classroom & surrounding areas clean & presentable.
- Take part in physical training & games unless exempted on medical grounds by Principal.
- Follow instructions given by the class prefects and house captains/vice captains appointed by the school.
- Follow all the rules & regulations of the school strictly.
- Be respectful & courteous to my peers, juniors, teachers, staff and all school authorities.
- Not be the victim of any sort of bullying.
- Obey the instructions of school staff members.
- Be brisk, quiet and orderly in a single line keeping to the left while moving in the school.
- Respect & greet all the visitors.
- Converse in English at all times as the school is in English medium.
- Wear tidy dress/uniform, tidy shoes, with apt hair do.
- Not do litter in the school and throw things around.
- Do cheering & clapping at appropriate times only.
- Not use offensive language and will show moral behavior with anyone inside and outside the school.
- Not come late to school, class, activity.
- Make it a habit to be 5 minutes before time for any activity.
- Avoid taking leave after holidays.
- Not give any justification on their late arrival and be ready to pay the fine whenever required.
Use of Language
- Speak in English in & out of the campus.
- Never use abusive & offensive language.
- Not use colloquial speech any time in school.
- Understand that use of abusive language is considered a grave offence and teacher can take immediate action against me.
- Wear the ID card around the neck at all times.
- Be allowed in the campus with a valid ID Card.
- Take care of my ID as it is an important part of the school’s security system.
- Report immediately to the school office, in case of loss of ID card.
- Get duplicate card issued and pay for the same.
- Be responsible to look after my possessions.
- Not leave my valuables including pens, calculators and school bags unattended either in the classroom or elsewhere.
- Not blame peers/school for loss/damage/theft of any articles during the course of use in the school.
- Not borrow another child’s possessions without his/her permission as it amounts to stealing.
Damage to school property
- Take care of the school property.
- Not use it roughly, will not damage and break it.
- Be imposed with fine in case of any breakage and damage of the school property.
- Not question in case, if an individual is not identified, then the same will be charged to the entire group of students invovled.
- Pay the fine which shall comprise of the replacement cost and an additional amount of 50% of the replacement cost.