GENERAL RULES & INFORMATION
Parents of every student are responsible for :
- Full cooperation as it is very important in the upbringing of the child
- The constant encouragement and support for the well-being of the child as it is greatly valued by the child.
- The familiarization with the rules and regulations of the school and will cooperate with the school.
- Payment of the fees on time to enable smooth functioning of the school.
- Attending ‘PTM’ when scheduled and communicating with my child’s teachers and enquire about my child’s progress not only in academics, sports and co-curricular activities but also in character building/ development, discipline and social issues.
- Properly go through child’s progress card and discuss the same with Class Teacher and Subject Teachers.
- The healthy support to the school when disciplinary action is taken for the ward.
- Respect of school authorities and will encourage ward for proper usage of the school property.
- Providing information to the school authorities and the class teacher, in case of any change in family status, separation, death and any such instances, so that my child can be helped and counseled to cope up with the changes.
- Intimating the change of postal address, email id and telephonic number immediately, failing which the school will not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication addressed to the parent.
- Intimating about any change in the mode of transport for the safety and security of the child.
- Checking the school diary daily and sign any note sent by the school or teacher.
- Not arranging private tuitions with members of staff without the written permission from the Principal.